Monday, October 11, 2010

an-i-may-shun-z

So while looking for inspiration and ideas for my movie/animation, it hit me. Well, I more or less just realized it, but I made a couple animations back in high school. Simple, somewhat interesting, and not really that conceptual. But I did put a lot of work into them.

This first animation, is a broken heart. Cliche, but hey it was high school. Right? Right. I don't entirely remember how many frames it was, but i know it was somewhere in the neighborhood of like 30-50.

Clearly an exhibition of high school, teenage angst; amirite? Lawl.

This animation I made shortly after the first one. Simple. Thats about it. Used one basic image, like the first one, but then only tweaked it by putting a swirl filter on it. Creating this hypnotic-esque animation.


Herp, not the greatest in the world. but just something that  i remembered i had.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are angsty. What were these made on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i made these with a Jasc Animation Shop 3 free trial for PC.

    ReplyDelete