Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wish you were here (well not really, thats why im gone.)

I had to create different postcards using the phrase "Wish you were here." I chose to spice up the "postcard" aspect by downloading sets of stamp brushes for Photoshop©.


I felt this second was very humorous; the background image is of a cemetery in New Orleans. The inserted image of myself is crappily inserted. The highlight didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.





The third image here, is my choice submission. Very similar to the first one; however, i used a different stamp brush, and layered the stamp. I used three separate colors to make up the stamp image. I feel it turned out really…cool? White, red, and black with different opacities to add depth and contrast to the stamp. Also notice that the inserted image of myself is in a different pose than the first. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the weather is warm one. realistic looking and i enjoy the font style. good job on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good but where is the random object that we were required to have? I do like your postcard stamps.

    ReplyDelete